Enrich product data with marketing copy and digital assets for distribution. The Entries application is core to our product information management (PIM) capabilities. It accelerates speed to market by simplifying how to get your product content from creation to customers.
DAM for Products
Manage product-related digital assets by grouping them by product and adding relevant product information.
Be where your customers shop by dynamically delivering the latest product content to marketplaces, your e-commerce site, and other channels.
Assemble complete product listings and equip dealers, distributors, and retailers to represent your products.
IMPORT PRODUCT DATA TO A USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
Send product data to Acquia PIM to provide role-based access across your business.
- Import product specs from an upstream ERP or PLM system
- Lock down fields to ensure accurate data
- Set up permissions to control access to the Entries app, channel exports, and data imports
- Filter the master product list by type or attribute
ADD COPY, RELATED DIGITAL ASSETS, AND PRICING INFORMATION
Organize what customers will read, see, and hear about your products in one view.
- Add product descriptions, feature lists, and other marketing copy with a rich-text editor
- Assign products to their correct brand, region, and product type
- Associate assets to products, from existing assets in the DAM platform or new assets
- Enrich products at the parent level to cascade those values to all of its variants
AUTOMATE WORKFLOWS TO LAUNCH PRODUCTS FASTER
Use do-it-yourself automation with custom triggers and variables to notify users at every step of the product content lifecycle.
- Notify copywriters when products are ready for descriptions and other copy
- Notify creative managers to kick-off new digital asset creation
- Notify brand managers or legal personnel when copy is ready for review
DELIVER UP-TO-DATE PRODUCT CONTENT FROM ONE SOURCE
Syndicate product data to e-commerce, print publishers, websites, and other channels.
- Configure a channel to only include products in a specific set of product types or region
- Identify products that are missing information or need approval
- Export data to Productsup for syndication to digital marketplaces
- Send dealers new products ready for distribution
PRADCO OUTDOOR BRANDS
RETAIL-READY PRODUCT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
See how PRADCO Outdoor Brands uses Acquia PIM to manage product content across e-commerce channels
EXPLORE THE OTHER apps BEHIND DAM AND PIM
Catalog, control, and distribute rich media assets from a central source of truth
Create localized web-to-print collateral on brand and on demand
Track and measure assets and build site performance dashboards
Share branded collections of assets with control and flexibility
Streamline collaboration, reviews, and approvals with online proofing